Coy ikutin ni,,bagus,,telah ditemukan mesin otomatis pencari uang

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Goal streak sharpens Ronaldo focus

Cristiano Ronaldo said he hoped his scoring streak would run and run after he struck the goal that took Manchester United FC past Olympique Lyonnais and into the last eight of the UEFA Champions League.
'Important goals'
Ronaldo's close-range finish four minutes before half-time earned United a 1-0 victory over Lyon – and 2-1 aggregate triumph – and also elevated him to the top of the tournament's scoring chart with six goals from seven games along with FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi. The Portugal winger, who now has 30 for the season in all competitions, said: "At the moment I feel very good, I am scoring important goals and I hope it continues like this. My team-mates have helped me a lot and the most important thing is we are winning games. I've not really thought about it, but to be the top scorer is wonderful."

Tentang MU disini...